[macvoiceover] Re: my Mac book pro as part of my home network

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:24:59 -0400

it should already be there, try typing command-k from a finder window click browse and see what you get?

On Aug 13, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Smith Larry wrote:

Hello list members. I have figured out how to print from my Mac book pro via my wireless router. I can't figure out how to make my Mac book pro a member of my wireless home network. I have all PCs on the network, but is it possible to have the Mac join the network? Thanks