[macvoiceover] Re: moving songs to playlists in ITunes

  • From: "John W. Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:08:54 -0500

Ya know! I guess I thought it would offer the opportunity to add to a new play list. Gotcha. Don't hvae any yet. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:17 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: moving songs to playlists in ITunes

Do you have playlists to be added to/ there probably can't be "add to playlist' unless you have a playlist.

Also, by "higlight", do you mean interacting with the outline and going to the song. Then don't stop interacting or hit enter or anything. Just do ctl-option-shift-m.

Finally, I don't think the menu comes up at all if you are playing the selection.

--
Cheryl