[macvoiceover] Re: moving songs to playlists in ITunes

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:43:35 -0700

Make sure you are over the song's name use the VO right arrow to get there on a line.

Greg
On Mar 6, 2007, at 15:20 , John W. Hess wrote:

just a noteWhen I highlight a song with the Vo curser and press cmd- option-shift-m there are no items regarding playlist all I see is copy itunes url and a few other things. any thoughts? I am using a G4 PPC mac.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>