[macvoiceover] moving between tabs.

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 00:11:40 -0400

Cheryl and others,

I talked with John Hess this evening and he got me straightened out on moving between tabs.

First of all, I had forgotten that left brace and right brace was done with, command-shift-left bracket and right bracket respectively. I did turn on tab browsing in the preferences and I did learn that I needed to set up a tab for a new website with command-t

You can also open a link in a tab by makeing sure the mouse is on the link, pressing, control-5 on the number pad if you have mouse keys in abled which takes you in to a menu where you can choose to open it in a tab.

Setting websites and links in tabs is a great way to move between them.

O well, enough of my rambeling.

Later.

Click on the link below to go to our homepage. http://www.icanworkthisthing.com

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx