[macvoiceover] Re: more vmware fusion questions

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 22:19:54 -0400

Hi,

This is a mac list and we try to answer questions about Voiceover on the mac.
Please take Windows questions to another list.

Thanks.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.