[macvoiceover] more questions regarding reading pdf documents

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:10:11 -0700

Hi all, in one of the previous messages, I asked how to get past what I thought was the outline of a document, but as it turned out, some of the problem was that spotlight must do something to preview, as I saw a group by check box, and some other things, but when I opened up the voice over getting started guide I had in my documents folder, directly, I eventually got past the table of contents, to where the chapters are, and started reading, but when I tried vo up arrowing, I could only go up so far, and found I had to use vo shift page up to get further up in the document, so, is this a voice over bug, or am I not doing something correctly? I just want to get where the chapters are, and start reading, and have it read to end, and when I tried opening up the sections in the table on the right, it would only read so far, and beep, probably meaning that there was nothing more to interact with, so just wondering, when using vo up arrow, when reading a pdf document, why I can only go up so far, and can't go any further?