[macvoiceover] Re: more questions

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 23:19:57 +0100

you have to interact first, or else it will read the entire thing. :)

On Sep 10, 2009, at 11:14 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

That's what I thought but it's not letting me do that. I can't read line by line, word by word or anything like that. It just reads the whole thing.

May, now using my MacBook
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tommaso Nonis" <ntommy@xxxxxxxx>