[macvoiceover] Re: more hard drive questions

  • From: vashaun jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:04:55 -0400

Most developers are not concerned with file sizes because it isn't a concern seeing as how we have more and more of it. A good compression tool will do the trick. I can't recommend one because I'm usually unpacking instead of packing.

On May 19, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Sara wrote:

To add to this question, how efficient is the Mac in terms of file sizes? I find a lot of Windows files get enormously huge and my hard drive disappears quickly. lol
Sara