[macvoiceover] Re: more games on softcon now

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 23:25:57 -0600

Not a very mac intensive site. Mentions 2 mac games, then points to more windows resources, and some mac mailing lists. Not very helpful when the illedged point of the page is to point you to mac accessible games.

Perhaps someone needs to email Phil and let him know about it.
(I myself have given up on such attempts, since most folks tend to have a shoot the messenger attitude, and I've been shot at enough over mac accessibility and other related issues thank you.

On Dec 30, 2008, at 5:58 PM, Cory wrote:

check out www.pcs games.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>