[macvoiceover] Re: monitor on mac mini?

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 20:18:49 -0500

Hi,
I am new to the group and have only been using the Mac for a short amount of
time.  A friend recommended a MacBook, rather than a Mini, and i am not sorry I
chose the MacBook.  It is portable and with with the latest edition of Snow
Leopard, the numpad is not as necessary, in my opinion.  The trackpad gestures
are quite useful, once you've mastered them.  The portability is great!
Suzanne>