[macvoiceover] modifiers stop speaking:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:47:36 -0400

Hi All,

I've seen this several times now and cannot recall how to repro it but will write it down next time it happens, my modifiers stop speaking. in other words, I have vo set to speak mods in announcements in vo utility. Sometimes, they quit and when I try to turn vo off and back on again, it will not restart unless I go to system prefs, open universal access and turn it on from there or restart the putter.

Any thoughts?