[macvoiceover] mobile me, idisc on the web

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 02:35:59 +0100

I have a trial of mobile me and I am thinking of paying the 59 pounds per year to keep it after my trial runs out. I'm curious if anyone has used the idisc feature and if they've successfully managed to see their uploaded files on the web. this would help me distribute files to friends, such as huge documents so i was really hoping this would work. anyone managed to get it working and how well with voice over? I know mobile me isn't perfect with voice over at the min, but it is a good product in my opinion.

thanks