[macvoiceover] mobile me

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:11:30 -0600

I have elected to not renew my dot mac/mobile me account, mainly because when I went to do so this morning, the button or buttons in question (to do the actual renewal) were inaccessible. I could have waited for sighted assistance, or called the apple help line, but I decided that it wasn't worth the 100 bucks a year just for a second email address, and although the storage was nice, it's not worth the hassle to me. So, anyone using windowbridge@xxxxxxx to contact me, please change it to tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx instead. I was only using the mac.com address for specifically mac related things anyhow, so there wasn't a whole lot of traffic to that inbox, but just to be thorough, figured I would post and let folks know that in 5 days, the dot mac address will no longer be valid. if/when apple fixes the site, makes it completely accessible, and allows us to renew on our own w/o sighted or apple assistance, I may consider using their service again, but honestly, it's not worth the price/trouble at the current time.