[macvoiceover] Re: midi players

  • From: Rossy <koumanova_rostislava@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 22:14:19 +0200

ok guys,
you are just great as always.
rk

Il giorno 19/lug/09, alle ore 21:27, Ricardo ha scritto:

Yes. You can import midi files into garageband. To do this you put the midi files into iTunes. Then, in garageband, click on media browser. find the midi file in the media browser table. "Note" I would look under the recently added playlist to find your selection). to put the midi file into your project once you found it it in the browser, you drag and drop it into your project. to do this you must first turn off num pad commandor then make sure system zoom is off by pressing the option key 5 times rapidly. it will make a noise and say system zoom off when its deactivated. Now you just make sure you are interacting with the table in which your file is located. Go to the file and hold down 5 on the num pad which is like a left mouse click. while holding down the number 5, press the number 4 down for a count of 4 then let go of the number 4. Remember you should still be holding down the 5 on the num pad. Then press the number 2 on the num pad for a count of 3 then let go. now let go of the number 5 and the file should be dropped into the scroll area in garageband. 5 is a left mouse click, 4 is a mouse left command, 6 is mouse right 2 is mouse down, and 8 is mouse up. and this works with audio files as well.

I hope this is some help

Ricardo