[macvoiceover] Re: midi players

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:52:29 -0400

just play them.

On Jul 19, 2009, at 2:51 PM, Rossy wrote:

hi everuone,
my friend asked
to hear some midi con mac .
how can i let him hear those files?
rk

Il giorno 19/lug/09, alle ore 18:04, David Poehlman ha scritto:

apps list.  ah.

also, to ad to this, it may be that it is the system ui server that is activating and it goes away quickly. what happens is that if you have an alias to your other computer on your desktop for instance, your mac will be informed when the computer is running.

On Jul 19, 2009, at 11:41 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

yes, press vo--f1 quckly twice and it will bring up all the applications running, including your system dialogue if it is there

On Jul 19, 2009, at 4:23 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

ap finder?

On Jul 19, 2009, at 11:22 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

use the app finder, it usually is at the bottom if there is a open system dialogue.
vo--f1

On Jul 19, 2009, at 4:15 PM, matthew T dyer wrote:

Hi all,

I have a question about the message system has new dialog. When I boot uop my pc and when I get the sync blox it pops up for a second the disapears then I get the message saying that system has new dialog. How do I access the dialog with voice over. I tried running through my listeds of open programs, but no luck. Is there anything I need to do to get to it or what do I do.

Thanks,

Matthew

Rossy
nulla è più potente di un idea di cui il momento è giunto.