[macvoiceover] Re: message table

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:30:15 -0400

I don't understand. So where is the messages list. How does one distinguish between the message list and the messages table?

Donna

On Jul 28, 2009, at 2:25 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

there is a difference between the messages list and the messages table. if you stop interacting and then use vo with up and down arrows, you should skip the message table.

On Jun 28, 2009, at 2:19 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

OK, so in the interst of getting rid of this preview panel, I am telling my mac to stop interactin with the messages table. But it won't. I hear the message " stop interacting etc." but themn I'm right back in the messages list. What's up?
Donna