[macvoiceover] message rules?

  • From: Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 02:31:06 +1000

HI.
 list.

I tried to create a message rule that would move messages sent only to me in to
a mail box.  So in other words I wanted all messages sent to xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx
to be moved in to a folder but only messsages addressed to me, not to groups
etc. It didn't seem to work.  Here is what i did.

1.  created a mailbox
2.  went in to preference pains and rules of course.
3.  interacted with the first scroll area left it at any and  contains put in
the address xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx I then interacted with the actions scroll area
and chose move to folder and sellected the folder.

I then sent a test message to the address above. the message didn't show up.

does anyone have any idea about this?

ps if it makes a difference this is a pop account.

thanks

Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi