[macvoiceover] Re: mavericks and app store updates

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 06:53:42 -0800

William,

Go to the apple menu,
Down to wsoftware updates and enter,
NOTE HERE; fore some reason in mavericks the screen opens with the tool bar
being interacted with,
So, you always first have to stop interacting with the tool bar, then when
you do this now with quick nav on or with control option shift held down
rright arrow to you hear the area update HTML updates and interact with
this area and then you will see any new updates at the top of the screen and
then the last updates installed in the last 30 days