[macvoiceover] Re: mal ware

  • From: Nathan <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:47:43 -0700

Lol you should have given him my ex's account information.
At 09:44 AM 4/26/2012, you wrote:
Or, the latest and most annoying spin on this, the guy who found me on FB, then Skype and AIM, claiming to be from Gambia, West Africa, and pestering me incessantly with chat messages and calls. Finally, I simply wrote back to him, "I'm not letting you borrow my bank account," and he went right away, in the middle of his "I live a poor life in a poor country but ..." pitch. Insert nasty words here.

 ? Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 ? AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 ? MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 ? My home page:
 ? http://MarkBurningHawk.net/