[macvoiceover] Re: making an installation dvd for ML?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:55:46 -0400

Hi,

Download Lion disk maker.  Its a free app.  Once you've done that, download
Mountain Lion.  Once the download is finished, a dialog will come up asking you
to continue the installation.  Before clicking continue, go ahead and open the
Lion disk maker app.  Follow the prompts to make your bootable DVD.  Once that
has been created, you can restart your computer with your newly created DVD in
it and press the letter C when you hear the start up chime.  Give it about a
minute and then press command F5 to turn on VO.  From here you can erase your
hard drive then install Mountain lion cleanly.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore