[macvoiceover] mailboxes not showing

  • From: samtroia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 17:08:33 -0400

≈When I tab away from the messages table to mailboxes, mail is only listing three mailboxes: inbox, sent items and trash. I created two mailboxes which i understand can only be in "on my Mac" which was the only choice I had. I would of course like to access these messages, so how do I get "on my Mac" to be displayed in the mailbox list? "On my Mac" is not listed in the go to [mailbox] submenu, nor are the mailboxes I created within it. Thanks.