[macvoiceover] Re: mail merge in the new pages?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 10:41:53 -0400

Hi Ian,

We have worked with Openoffice some years ago and more recently Libreoffice.
The are much alike however as of late Libreoffice seems to be the more speech
friendly.  I really don't use it much haven't used it in months but my wife
uses it for mail merge at least for now.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.