[macvoiceover] Re: mail and commands

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:48:33 -0500

David,

I don't know if this will help you, but if you want to sort a column by ascending or descending, I think you can interact with the messaging table, find the column you want to sort, and hit verticle line which is a shifted backslash. I hope this might help you, at least somewhat.
On May 20, 2008, at 5:54 PM, David Truong wrote:

HI,

Can you tell me what they are?  Thanks in advance,