[macvoiceover] Re: mail and commands

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 07:44:03 -0700

David, it's a Mail shortcut, not a vO one, which might be why you didn't catch it in VO HH.

Have a terrific morning!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On May 21, 2008, at 7:34 PM, David Truong wrote:

Hi Keith,

Thanks for that shortcut. I'll go and get rid of mine. I didn't see it documented though. Of course that doesn't mean it wasn't smile.

David Truong
Email & Messenger: davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: blindboxer1967

On 22/05/2008, at 12:11 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi David,

There is already a shortcut command for junk mail, command-shift- j. And asto the your questions, check under, VO keys-h twice. I think that you will find what you are looking for. Glad to have you on the list.

Keith Reedy

On May 21, 2008, at 5:48 PM, David Truong wrote:

Hi Keith,

Since I have been able to sort the messages the way I want to, I have actually gotten use to Apple Mail and quite like it. I made a shortcut key to mark messages as junk rather having to go to the menus and this has made my Emailing on the Mac a pleasure. In fact I'm writing to you from my Mac Pro. BTW, do you know a way how one can select from the cursor to say beginning of file or from the cursor to beginning of line?

Thanks in advance,

David Truong

Email & Messenger: davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: blindboxer1967

On 21/05/2008, at 12:33 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

David,

I remember when I used Eudora, when the new messages were on the top. I just changed my in box and I kinda like it.

Keith Reedy

On May 20, 2008, at 7:54 PM, David Truong wrote:

Hi William,

I just wanted to thank you very much for giving me the solution to sorting those mail columns. It works like a charm. I just interacted with messages, then found the necessary date field then interacted with that date field then did a vo+shift+\ (VO+Shift+BackSlash). It was so simple really! I really should have thought of that! Ah well. Again mate, thanks a bunch.
Now I can really get to like Apple mail smile.

David Truong

EMail and Messenger: