[macvoiceover] Re: mail and commands

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 21:54:01 -0500

Yes indeed, William!!! We all should thank you for this one!!! Awesome stuff!!! This is the kind of info that makes this list so cool!!!

On May 20, 2008, at 6:54 PM, David Truong wrote:

Hi William,

I just wanted to thank you very much for giving me the solution to sorting
those mail columns.  It works like a charm.  I just interacted with
messages, then found the necessary date field then interacted with that date field then did a vo+shift+\ (VO+Shift+BackSlash). It was so simple really! I really should have thought of that! Ah well. Again mate, thanks a bunch.
Now I can really get to like Apple mail smile.

David Truong

EMail and Messenger:
davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967