[macvoiceover] Re: [macvoiceover]update to Re: aiphone, really tired of text edirting issues!

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:33:59 -0400

I created my account on Itunes with Jaws without difficulty.
Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jude 1:24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25 To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.

On Jul 8, 2009, at 3:30 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

ok donna, good. now, I have an ITunes account which seems to allow me to purchase apps so I don't know what the separate account is all about. as for creating an account on the itunes store with jaws, I didn't have any trouble when I did that.

On Jul 8, 2009, at 3:12 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi Cheryl and all,

First, thanks to all who have responded. This list is really great about pitching in when something like this is going on, and I know I'm frustrated,
but I really do appreciate it.

Second, my heartfelt and thankful apologies to Josh. I decided to go into Notes and type for a while, to see what would happen there. In Notes, text editing behaves exactly as Josh describes, without exception. I'm actually
sort of relieved about this, it was looking like either Josh or I were
completely out of our minds! *smile*

So, I'm thinking that there must be some kind of issue with the form to create an account on the Iphone. I'd chalk it up to user error, exept that I've tried to do it somany times. I have called Apple and reported it. So for now, I guess I'll take a stab at creating an acount through the ITunes store, though since my screen reader is JAWS, I'm not optimistic. *sigh*

Best,
Donna