[macvoiceover] Re: [macvoiceover]Not all Apple Stores are created equal

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 07:16:26 -0400

maybe maybe not but you'll want to have it installed at an apple store.

On Aug 5, 2009, at 7:58 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Dan, that is neat, I wonder if ordering extra ram might come in handy when snow leopard comes out?
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:18:18 -0700, Dan wrote:

Hello, you can order the Mini with up to 4 GB RAM.
Dan

<richard.ring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> inactive. Well, I've been dealing with sim card phones for nearly
>>> four
>>> years, and I kind of suspected that this was not correct. And, on
> the
>>> way home in the cab, we switched sim cards, and our phones have
> worked
>>> just fine ever since.
>>> Having said all that, I probably will buy a Mac from this store next
>>> month. They told me that they had heard of Voice Over for the Mac,
>>> but
>>> they really didn't know what it was. It will be fun to show them.

>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
> below.

>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
> below.

>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
> below.

>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
> below.

>>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
> below.

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

> 08/05/09 05:57:00

>> Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
>> below.

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marty