[macvoiceover] macvoiceover free macbook pro give away?

  • From: "brandon" <stunnerstud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:47:32 -0500

hi all, can anyone confirm this?
I found out from a follower on twitter that they came across a website claiming to give macbook pros away if you registered and filled out sertain offers or skipped them.
Is their such a webpage and if so what's the adress?
I want to get my girlfriend a macbook pro sense she got me one.
Brandon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carla Roller" <croller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>