[macvoiceover] Re: (macvoiceover) Using Voiceover with history view

  • From: "Laura" <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 15:39:11 +0100

Thanks Keith, both for your encouraging words here and for the Office tips in your other message. I really appreciate it.

Inevitably switching from one system to another is going to involve some tradeoffs, and I just have to remember that, and decide whether what I'm losing from Windows is made up for by what I'd gain with a Mac--the trackpad changes in SL are certainly appealing. *smile*

Thanks again,

Laura

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <g3tiger@xxxxxxxxx>