[macvoiceover] Re: mac skype for a beginner

  • From: "David Hoffman" <davidhoffman1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:59:07 -0800

Hello all, I am new to this board and realtively new to v/o on the Mac so I apaaologize if this has been addressed but in the realm of Skype type program, I am trying to use IChat and can not seem to show myslef as online/available even I go to that menu and choose "available" ... I wanted to give permission to a friend to gain access to my screen and I understand that is only available if I start an IChat video chat with him

thanks
David
----- Original Message ----- From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>