[macvoiceover] mac related:Fwd: [announce] Coming up on Main Menu for June 27, 2009

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:45:41 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 24, 2009 1:53:57 PM EDT
To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mainmenu-friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: [announce] Coming up on Main Menu for June 27, 2009

On this week's edition of Main Menu:

We have a short technology roundup and then we hear part one of a two- part interview with Mike Arrigo discussing his experiences using VoiceOver on the Mac.

Main Menu first airs on Saturdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Fridays at 9:00 Eastern time in the U.S. The show repeats on Wednesdays at 1:00 UTC; that's Tuesdays at 9:00 Eastern time in the U.S.

This list is a service of ACB Radio, on the web at http://www.acbradio.org