[macvoiceover] Re: mac mini?

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:03:45 -0500

I am not sure, all I can say is what happens here and what others have told me
about this on the envisionaries list.  Most things work fine here too without
monitor but know DVD player will not work without one.  Safari has been
reported to be quite sluggish without a monitor hooked up as well.  I can't
confirm this because I haven't played with safari enough yet.

Rick