[macvoiceover] Re: looking for a softphone

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:00:32 +1000

this issue was discussed 4 weeks ago incase you missed it visit
www.nch.com.au
and grab a copy of express talk for the mac.

it's accessable and works very well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike's Western Account" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx> To: "General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>