[macvoiceover] Re: looking for a mac video

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:22:37 -0800

Hi all, I found the youtube video I was looking for, it is called apple
sound track, and the url for the video is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAKXTvyYSfc

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 06:12:18 -0800, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, on youtube, somebody had put together a video of the sounds on
the mac, but I couldn't record it with total recorder, because there
weren't enough beats in the music, and I'm wondering if anybody knows
what this video is called, because I can't find it on youtube, it was
all the sounds that the mac makes in a song, but I forgot what the
video was called, so if anybody can help out, it would greatly be
appreciated.

Marty

Marty