[macvoiceover] Re: looking for Amadeus pro user to corospond with or skype wtih

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:27:51 -0600

Is audacity compatible with VO? I mean really compatible like tracks and all that jazz? I don't need effects much but I need to multitrack or would like to. the problem is everything seems to be always a bit visual with audio editing. The only one I can really edit with is GoldWave but that's Windows and it doesn't seem to do stereo. I don't use skype much so email is best. My hearing isn't good enough to listen to demonstrations so text explanations are best. smile

Of course being hearing impaired makes audio editing a bit harder. lol
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Hess" <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>