[macvoiceover] Re: logic

  • From: ben king <benmartinking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:56:45 -0800

Dear list
Thank you for this message.
Blessings

Sent from my iPod

On Feb 16, 2010, at 8:57 AM, "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does Anyone know on this list. Do apple have plans to make Logic accessible with voiceover in the near future? I've heard of a programme called Pro Tools I don't know what this programme does for music wise but I've heard on a podcast somewhere that the developers are planning to make this accessible with voiceover.