[macvoiceover] Re: links in mail

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:13:27 -0500

Hello, William,

I have the preview pane turned off, so I just hit enter to open a piece of
mail, and then...

1. Interact with the text with control-option-down arrow.

2. Read through the email with control-option-down arrow until you get right
past the link.

3. Keep holding down control-option (the vo keys) and up arrow until you hear
the name of the link from its beginning, as the link may be on more than 1 line.

4. While still holding down the vo keys, hit the space bar, and Safari should
open.

Hope this helps!  Marcy