[macvoiceover] Re: letting the new snow lepard soose

  • From: Steve Hurd <steven.hurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:22:47 -0700

Thanks to all those who replied to my question.
Happy installing one and all.

On 28/08/2009, at 6:46 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello,
Command Function F5 on the MBP. On the iMac it's Command F5.
HTH.
Dan
On Aug 29, 2009, at 11:41 AM, Steve Hurd wrote:

Hi,
Using a Mac book pro, and so far never having to turn vo on or off thanks to the fantastic start up for Mac computers, are the keys to turn vo on when I install snow Lepard command f5 or command function f5 on my macbook? Just read differant things on the list, and don't want to be caught short when I do the upgrade.
Thanks in advance,
Steve