[macvoiceover] leopard 10.5.7 verses snow leopard

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 08:54:37 -0700

Hi all, I have noticed that since updating to leopard 10.5.7, my system
boots much better, and I wonder if this encarnation of leopard will be
the last operating system update before snow leopard, and if so, is
this the closest encarnation to snow leopard we will be  experiencing
until it comes out either in the summer or the fall?

Marty