[macvoiceover] Re: latest itunes update not downloading music

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:47:04 -0500

wow! okay! thanks. I will have a look and apprecitae the info. did this happen after you updated? itunes was working well until this point. is this something we will have to contend with each time an update is offered?

On Jan 19, 2008, at 8:32 AM, Marshall F. Scott wrote:

There is a "Terms and Conditions" window that appears the first time you buy a song that is not read by VO nor does it show up in the Windows Chooser menu. I got sighted help to get past this problem.
Marshall

On Jan 18, 2008, at 7:16 PM, John Hess wrote:

Good evening all. I updated itunes last night and now I can't purchase and download music. I search for a song, click on price am asked if I want to buy this song click on buy and then am returned to the song list that I was picking from and then in 2 seconds returned to the source list. if I tab to the song list it is no longer there. the music never downloads and I am not billed for the purchase. has anyone had this problem with the latest update? can I install an earlier version for now? thanks.
John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab

Marshall F. scott
University of Utah - CVRTI
95 South 2000 East