[macvoiceover] Re: laptop

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:51:28 -0400

Hi,

If your using a Apple wireless bluetooth keyboard, nothing will have changed.
All the commands are the same, and most of the preferences will be the same.
To change the behavior of the function keys, go into system
preferences/keyboard, and select the keyboard tab.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info