[macvoiceover] Re: kitty?

  • From: Suzanne Erb <suzerb1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:28:07 -0400

the more powerful each system is, the more like a cute, cuddly kitty it
becomes.
        In another way, it reminds me of my Labrador Retriever.  You know how
Labs are always eager to please and to show you what they can do?  And, I would
also say that just as our guides are unbelievably intuitive regarding our
destinations, so is the Mac … at least, sometimes.  I don't know if my dog
would like to be compared with that flat, metal box I'm touching, instead of
playing with her, but so goes life.
Anyway, Jennifer, enjoy your MacKitty, and don't ever think that any question
is silly or stupid.  When I took the plunge, I didn't know anything about Apple
products, but I have learned quite a bit, thanks to the great resources out
there, particularly those provided by members of this list.  Welcome, and have
fun with your new Kitty!
Suzanne