[macvoiceover] itunes...help!

  • From: Tommaso Nonis <ntommy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:51:44 +0200

Hello everyone,
maybe this can be considered off topic, but since it's holiday time for italian apple support, let's try asking here... Has anybody experienced a problem like this one...when I use the english version of itunes, everything's ok. When I switch to my language, in the ipod settings scroll area, I can only see a sinc all applications checkbox, the capacity bar and a sinc button. Nothing more than that. This means I cannot set anything up on my ipod, I cannot manually manage it... I don't remember when this problem began occurring, but I do remember I had interrupted a video download from the itunes store (which btw I don't know how to resume).
Or maybe it was when I updated itunes to 8.2.1? Who knows

Any help?

Tom