[macvoiceover] itunes store improvements:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 08:27:15 -0400

all;

If you don't read this message because of who it is from, you are
missing something that could be potentially valuable.  I'd appreciate
it if this message is not discussed or if it is, another thread is
started and it is not quoted just to make sure that people who don't
read this who could use the info will get it although, it would serve
them right if they didn't.

in the past, I've posted requests for info and some who I know have
the info have not bothered to share it, this was to test who would
read my messages and who would not but no fear, I'm thick skinned and
it saddens me to see that some do not appreciate my whit or sarcasm or
whatever or have missunderstood me or who just don't like the sound of
my name or have heard some nasty rumor about me or something.

Anyway, on to the topic at hand:

Since ITunes 8.2, I've noticed that the get item button is now
labeled.  This is the button you find just to the upper of the blurb
about what a wonderful thing it is that ITunes features a song of the
week for instance.  It used to be unlabeled and now it has a label.
In other words, you don't have to guess at what it is or go to the
song and use the context menu, you can find the button right there in
the window describing the song.  Now, this could be due to the new
safari which I just upgraded to yesterday but I rather think it is due
to the new ITunes.

I hope to find other little improvements like this as I use ITunes 8.2.