[macvoiceover] Re: itunes search

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 08:34:17 -0800

You can search for all of the above. Just type in the name of what you're looking for and it should come up if it's there... I'm not sure of the selection of audio books, but they are there, and some are free...

HTH

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jan 5, 2008, at 6:54 AM, Ginny Owens wrote:

Hi there. Has anyone been able to search the itunes music store for audio books, tv shows, or movies, or are we only able to search for songs with
VO?

---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn