[macvoiceover] Re: itunes and audible books question

  • From: Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:39:01 -0800

I asked this question a few weeks ago. One of the listers sent a wonderful
quick-and-dirty trick.  Go into your audible folder and copy the file called
audibleactivation.sys. I've got it on my Mfac desktop at the moment! Then on
your new SD card, open your $vraudible folder and paste that file. It is the
activation key. If you get someone from Audible who has a more legit way to do
it, please share.
Judy