[macvoiceover] Re: itunes 9

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:06:08 +0100

grid view works fine. except you used to be able to press the first letter of an artist or album and it would jump to that. it won't do this now because before each artist it actually says artist I believe but that went out in the last update so not really missing that feature. grid view works just the same as it did in 8.2.1 or whatever it was. never used cover flow

On Sep 12, 2009, at 5:55 PM, Ricardo Walker wrote:

Hi Keith,

I think people are getting different results based on what kind of view their using. I use the text list view and really haven't encountered any problems. Grid view and coverflow I can't speak for because I don't have much experience with these..
On Sep 12, 2009, at 12:49 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Folks,

Maybe I'm about to get in way over my head, but, I'm just not having a problem in iTunes and I am able to use the tab key. As a matter of fact, it looks like to me that there is some increased functionality.

In the view menu, I have view as list checked and I have used it that way for quite some time now.

I would like to help, but, I guess I don't understand the problem.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

agreed, in fact I'm loving itunes 9. no more stuttering over the store. :) and the lcd area is again accessible in snowy. :)

On Sep 12, 2009, at 4:15 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Same here; I'm doing what I always did, which doesn't involve the browser, and it works fine for me. If I type in an album I get he songs in that album; if I type an artist I get the songs by that artist, and I can choose the grid view and look at the artists, albums, etc. that way when I search. I'm sure the browser must have some benefits or some people wouldn't be using it; I'll certainly take a look at it; I'm just saying that for my method itunes 9 has really not changed anything.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,