[macvoiceover] Re: itunes 9

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:49:57 -0400

Folks,

Maybe I'm about to get in way over my head, but, I'm just not having a problem in iTunes and I am able to use the tab key. As a matter of fact, it looks like to me that there is some increased functionality.

In the view menu, I have view as list checked and I have used it that way for quite some time now.

I would like to help, but, I guess I don't understand the problem.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 11:43 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

agreed, in fact I'm loving itunes 9. no more stuttering over the store. :) and the lcd area is again accessible in snowy. :)

On Sep 12, 2009, at 4:15 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Same here; I'm doing what I always did, which doesn't involve the browser, and it works fine for me. If I type in an album I get he songs in that album; if I type an artist I get the songs by that artist, and I can choose the grid view and look at the artists, albums, etc. that way when I search. I'm sure the browser must have some benefits or some people wouldn't be using it; I'll certainly take a look at it; I'm just saying that for my method itunes 9 has really not changed anything.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,