[macvoiceover] Re: itunes 9

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:59:36 +0100

I really am missing something with this whole itunes thing, because my experience seems no different to the last version of itunes on Leopard. once I selected header in view, all seems fine. must be this browser you guys have been using. mystery to me lol.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 3:53 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

select header from view and try again.

On Sep 12, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

I don't change my view and I still get artists when I type in the search field. I just tried it; the checkmark in view is clearly on albums but typing an artist brings up all songs by that artist.
.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,