[macvoiceover] is webvisum still working

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:37:51 +0100

Hello,
I want to try webvisum on mavericks but it seems not to work at all.

I have firefox version 26.0 and webvisum version  0.9.1 installed.
the problems are as follows:

after logging in in firefox:
add-ons > extensions > webvisum > prefferences, my password is always gone when
I am lookingg back while it works to loggin on the site.
The tutorial-links gives 404 not found;
When I am on a captcha and I goeie to the menu of the plugin with a pre-defined
hotkey, nothing happens;
the menu of firefox has a submenu in tools called webvisum. The webvisum menu
should have a submenu also there there seems nothing in there.

So, my question:
is the service still working?
Perhaps I am doing something wrong?
If it’s not working anymore, is there a alternative solve captchas myself
without assistance?

Kind regards for the answers

William Windels>